Wide Range of Monitors
- - Viewfinder & DSLR
- - Field & Boom work
- - On-set & OB-vans
- - Control & Machine Rooms
- - Edit Suites & Client Viewing
- - Grading & QC Suites
- - True 4k with DCI and HDR
- - Multi-viewer & CCTV
- - Sizes from 3.5" up to 55"
Large Accessory Range
- - Camera Mounts
- - Battery Brackets
- - Power Cables
- - Screen Protectors
- - Sun Hoods
- - Carry Cases
- - Tally Lights
- - Rackmount Kits
- - Colour Calibration Kits
Why buy from us?
- - TVLogic dealer for over 15 years
- - in depth product knowledge
- - advice freely given
- - Competitive pricing on all models
- - Project pricing available on quantities
- - Genuine UK stock with full support
- - we don't sell grey imports
- - 30 months Parts & Labour Warranty
- - Repairs & Spares services
TVLogic is among the world’s leading broadcast and professional video monitor manufacturers. They offer the widest range of video monitoring solutions in the industry.
Their precision-engineered technology and innovative design provide customers in top broadcast and production facilities around the world with reliable reference grade displays for the most demanding critical viewing applications.
Features at a glance:
- Professional Broadcast SDI monitors from 5.5″ up to 55″, standalone or rackmountable
- Support for all broadcast video standards and resolutions including True 4k
- Multiple input signals and formats supported on each monitor – 12G, 6G, 3G-SDI, HDMI, Composite, Component etc.
- Light weight, compact and rugged design reduces the cost of shipping and transportation making it the ideal choice for small studios and OB Vans, wherever space is a premium.
- Complete solution – no need for additional expensive input modules. SDI and all other input modules are built-in as standard.
- Automatic setup and internal picture adjustment deliver optimum results from any source material. All screens are factory calibrated for accurate colour reproduction.
Accurate Colour Reproduction
TVLogic monitors support colour gamuts that conform to the ITU standard and match EBU/Rec. 709 specifications for HD broadcast video, allowing for accurate and standardised colour reproduction.
‘Observer’ control system
TVLogics 'Observer' is their free wall monitor management software. It provides you with comprehensive control over the multiple monitors via Ethernet or RS-422. Turning on and off the power, controlling the OSD menu or short cut keys can be managed via a PC. Observer also provides firmware upgrade functions via an Ethernet connection.
Industry-Leading Video Processing
TVLogic monitors use a proprietary Advanced Digital Signal Processing Algorithm providing an unparalleled video processing, scaling and de-interlacing architecture delivering superior video quality and accurate picture reproduction on every monitor in their extensive product line.