Pixelution have been trading for 20 years and we pride ourselves on keeping our customers happy.
All our stock is genuine UK stock sourced through official distribution channels and backed by UK warranties - no grey imports.
Our pricing is already below UK list price and is very competitve. If you have found a product cheaper elsewhere then please let us know and we will match or beat the price on genuine like-for-like products.
Please read the following before placing your order:
1. Stock has a high turn-around. Please contact us before ordering to check if an item is available for immediate delivery. Fresh stock arrives roughly every two weeks. Non-stock items are usually shipped to the end user within 2-3 weeks for TVLogic and 1-2 weeks for NEC. Special order items, such as the TVLogic LUM-560W 4k monitor are subject to extended lead times.
2. Payment is required before goods are released. If you require a pro-forma invoice or any other details before making payment please contact us.
3. Goods that are not in stock will only be charged for once stock has arrived and is available for delivery.
4. We can offer further discount on quantity orders.
5. If paying via Googlecheckout please select broadcastmonitors.co.uk as the shipping method at the Google Checkout to avoid being charged extra for delivery. We are working to automate this process.
6. Specifications are subject to change. We take care to ensure the details on our website are up-to-date but mistakes do happen. If you spot something that deos not look right please let us know.
7. Overseas orders. Please contact us before placing your order so we can arrange the correct shipping charges.
If you have any questions then please contact us via our contact form or call our main office on +44 1462 433558
TVLogic monitors have a 2 year Part & Labour warranty. Repairs are handled by TVLogics UK repair centre using genuine TVLogic components. Some repairs can take a few weeks to complete if the required parts need to be shipped over from TVLogic in Korea.
Out of warranty repairs can be arranged. Goods should be returned for inspection so a quote can be raised for the required work.
NEC monitors are covered by NEC’s 3 year on-site pan-Euopean warranty. Please ensure you register your product with NEC to activate your warranty.